- All writing (52)
- Articles (8)
- Blog (20)
- Books (40)
- Documentary and Film (2)
- Highlights (10)
- Interviews (7)
- Most Recent (4)
- Reads for the Rest of Us (19)
- Resource Guides and Bibliographies (5)
- Reviews (29)
#OwnVoices Black women Colombia coming of age debut essays family feminism fiction First Nations friendship health highly recommended historical fiction history humor immigration India indigenous Inuit Latinx lesbian literature memoir MMIW monthly wrap-up Native American Native American women Nigeria poetry politics Puerto Rico queer race reading recommended romance short stories South Africa speculative fiction trans violence women of color women writers Young Adult (YA)
- In progress: White Women’s Participation in the (Attempted) Genocide of Native Americans. In Feminists Talk Whiteness. Taylor & Francis. Forthcoming 2022.
- The Role of Libraries in the Eradication of Information Poverty and Empowerment of Women. In C. Mnubi-Mchombu and T.V. Warikandwa (Eds.), Women’s Rights and the Role of Women in Poverty Eradication: A Contemporary Namibian Perspective, 2017.
- An exploration into the role of public libraries in the alleviation of information inequality and poverty in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa .[Unpublished doctoral dissertation]. University of Pretoria, Pretoria, South Africa. 2016.
- Archives of Interest: The Office of the Gender and Women’s Studies Librarian (GWSL). Insights: Notes from the CCWH, 2018.