What I’m Reading – 2 Jan 2018
I am just finishing up The Power by Naomi Alderman and it is so good. I will count it towards my reading goals for 2018!
Next on the list for fiction is An Unkindness of Ghosts by Rivers Solomon. I am super excited about this one. Then I’d like to re-read A Wrinkle in Time quintet.
Of course I am looking to round out my 2018 reading list and so I am getting caught up in others’ reading lists!
- 46 Books by Women of Color to Read in 2018 by R.O. Kwon on Electric Lit
- 10 Contemporary Nigerian Writers to Look Out For in 2018 on Bella Naija
- 18 Books You Should Read in 2018 by Princess Weekes on The Mary Sue
- Books we can’t wait to read in 2018 by Aimee Leavitt on Chicago Reader
- Bitchreads: 25 Fiction Books You Must Read in 2018 by Evette Dionne on Bitch
- Bitchreads: The Best Black Women’s History Books of 2017 by Evette Dionne on Bitch
I’m also reading:
- A look inside Syria’s emerging feminist media by Marija Šajkaš on Women’s Media Center
- 2017 is the Year White Feminism Checked Herself into Hospice and Refused to Die by Kuchenga on Wear Your Voice
- UWM Profs, Staff Accused of Sexual Assault and Harassment But Details Hidden by Talis Shelbourne, Jennifer Rick, and Miela Fetaw on Media Milwaukee
- 20 Bookstagrammers of Color to Follow by Christina Orlando on Book Riot
- The Importance of #OwnVoices: An Interview with Corinne Duyvis on The Olive Fox
This post contains affiliate links.