Just a short update for today, that I meant to post yesterday!
I’ve finished The Power by Naomi Alderman. Such a great book! If you like A Handmaid’s Tale, you will like this book. I’m now onto Violence Girl by Alice Bag, Call Me By Your Name by Andre Aciman, and A Unkindness of Ghosts by Rivers Solomon.
- The Internet is Loving This New Word for When a Man Repeats Your Idea and Gets Credit by Andrea Park on Allure
- Welcome to ModernWell, Minnesota’s First Women-Only Co-Working Space by Maddy Kennedy on MinneInno
- Black Mirror Does Not Appear to Know What the Morning-After Pill Is by Tessa Miller on The Cut
- Libraries Under Capitalism: The Enclosure of the Literary Commons by Gus Bagakis on Truthout
- Egypt’s street libraries bring books to the public on TRTWorld
- Without fanfare, oil companies just received a tax break on New Year’s Day by Juliet Eilperin and Dino Grandoni on The Washington Post
- Wisconsin is Quietly Becoming the Top Senate Race of 2018 by Amanda Terkel on HuffPost